Background

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Making Gifts with Close to My Heart

As I recently told you, I got the new Cricut Explore and have been playing as much as I can. I had some Christmas gifts that I was wanting to create and thought the Explore would come in mighty handy and it did! 

Here is my most recent creation. I used Close to My Heart's Magnetic Chalk Board to create this fun Verse of the Week frame.  I love how it turned out and hope to make a few more as Menu boards too!  The frame is perfect as it is very elegant and the color can be easily changed with a can of spray paint if you don't like the red or it won't blend with your decor.  The board itself is (as the name describes :)) a magnetic chalk board giving it endless uses.  Love that!



I would love to see some of your recent creations!  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.