Background

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pathfinding the weekend away

Yesterday I told you about our amazing retreat in AL but I also told you that we created a different workshop each day.  I wanted to show you two of our other workshops that we created. Both were created with the Pathfinding papers and Complements on the workshop  from Close to My Heart.

These cards were created using the new Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. This cartridge is super easy to work with and creates so many cute interactive cards, tags and Picture My Life cards too!  I love the versatility of it and did I tell you they are SUPER CUTE too!?!

Here are two of the cards we created:


These cards were again, super easy to cut out with the new cricut. We just added some Shimmer Trim, embellishments and bling and were able to make really make these cards pop!  The picture definitely does not do them justice but... trust me they are cute!

Here is the layout we created to commemorate the weekend but also could be used for your Thanksgiving pictures too.

This layout idea was not my own but from another consultant, Dana Kessler.  She did such a great job that I just had to recreate it for our weekend.

 I hope you enjoy these Pathfinding projects and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Take lots of pictures and recreate this layout for you scrapbook. These are the moments that our scrapbooks are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.