Background

Monday, November 3, 2014

Scaredy Cat Workshop


I hope you had a fun Halloween Trick or Treating or celebrating at your local Fall Festival. I know November and December are crazy months for myself and many of you. Because of that I unfortunately do not host workshops during these months. However, I came across these super cute layouts created by another consultant, Dana Kessler and thought I would pass the cuteness on to you.

During the month of November, you can purchase the workshop kit to create all three of these layouts to complete on your own. All papers will be PRE-CUT and organized for you to easily create them in just a few short hours. 


Items included in the kit:

Scaredy Cat Paper Pack + extra cardstock needed
Scaredy Cat Complements
Scaredy Cat Assortment
Black and Grey Sparkles
Black Mini Medley Assortment
Slate Diagonal Stripe Ribbon

Get all the above items, layouts pre-cut and ready to assemble for only $50!  If you need me to mail the kit to you please add shipping of $8.50.  Layouts will be ready for pickup or to ship 2-3 weeks after you place your order giving me time to order your items and cut them for you.


workshop options

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.