Background

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love me some Hopscotch!

These last couple weekends I have been blessed to get away for 2 different scrapbook retreats and oh what fun it is!  I love it when I have 2 - 3 full fledged days to scrapbook, laugh, eat and not sleep the weekends away! :)

During these trips I was able to play with our new Hopscotch papers that are in our Seasonal Expressions catalog and let me say - I am in love!.  They are so playful and colorful!  So many possibilities!!! These papers are only available until the end of March so even if you can't join us for the workshop, and you love the papers, don't wait, order your papers and embellishments now before they are gone.

The workshop is coming up quickly so plan now! Join me February 7th, 1-4pm at my home to create these fun layouts.



There are two workshop options:

  • Basic Workshop for $30
  • Full Workshop Kit for $42

Workshop kits will include:
*


* Basic workshop does not include the stamp set shown above

Sign up to join me for the workshop using the link to the right. You must sign up by Jan 29th to guarantee your spot!  See you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.