Background

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hopscotch Rescheduled

Due to the passing of my grandfather and then the icy weather outside I have had to reschedule our Hopscotch workshop for a later time.  If you were interested in attending but the original date didn't work for you, e-mail me and let me know. Hopefully you will be able to join us for our rescheduled date - still to be determined. 

In the mean time, join me for our Getting to Know Close to My Heart Workshop this coming Saturday, February 28th at 3pm.  During this workshop you will get to work with CTMH papers, stamps, embellishments, washi tape and more. This one-page layout and coordinating card is only $7! Please register to reserve your spot by using the PayPal link to the right of this page.  All papers will be pre-cut. Just bring your basic scrapbook supplies (ie., scissors, adhesive, etc.) and come ready to have fun!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.