Background

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Yuletide Carol Memories

I absolutely love Christmas - everything about it! The whole month of December is spent baking cookies, decorating the house and the tree and buying presents for family and friends. I love the act of really thinking about people and their heart and buying presents for each person based on who they are not just buying presents to give presents. But most of all, I love watching my kids do the same thing. They each love to think of the best thing they can make or purchase for each person. Many times they don't stop at immediately family either, they love to get the perfect something for their aunts and grandparents too!  It is awesome to watch their excitement on Christmas morning as they refuse to open their own gifts and they fight over who gets to GIVE their gifts first. I guess if you have to hear your kids argue - that's the best argument you can hear!  

If you are like me you take 250+ pictures at Christmas and then struggle to figure out how to scrapbook them all. I have decided that scrapbooking them ALL isn't a good idea or everyone gets bored really quickly looking through your album because they are all about the same event :) But I do enjoying creating several layouts to celebrate each occasion when we celebrate the Season of My Saviors birth with both sides of our family.



Join me January 31st for my Yuletide Carol Scrapbooking Workshop. We will be meeting at the Winchester Bldg in Spring Hill. We will create both the layouts shown above and one more original layout that will house several small pictures. 

Workshop attendees will receive the items shown here:


Their are two different workshop options to choose from. Both will have all the papers pre-cut and ready for assembly but the Better workshop includes the above exclusive coordinating stamp set with the kit.

You must register by January 10th for your items to arrive in time so click the link to the right and save your spot for this fun workshop to preserve this years favorite Christmas memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.