Background

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year and Old Paper = New Start

It's a new year, and if your are like me, your thinking of all the things you want to accomplish this year. All the things that I didn't accomplish last year and that I am going to try harder to accomplish this year.

Two things that I want to accomplish this year is to use up lots of my old scraps and to pay off some of our family debt. One of the ways I chose to accomplish this is by creating some cash folders for my wallet.


Using our Artiste Cricut Cartridge, I cut out file folder envelopes with some of our retired paper - Cherry-O.  These will allow me to put my cash inside but easily remove it from my wallet and not have to deal with a small opening.  I chose this paper, not just because I had lots of scraps but because the colors reminded me of  Valentines day.  If you are like me, you have lots of scrap paper and can change these out with the seasons.  To help the folders last longer, you can cover both sides with Contact paper and score down the middle where the fold is.  

What are your plans for the new year?  I would love to see your paper creations with old and new paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.