Background

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rudolph Says Merry Christmas!

I am sure none of you are like me but it seems like my brain has left me recently, leaving me to forget everything until the last minute or not at all.

As we all know Christmas is coming soon - and I mean soon!  Since we homeschool that typically means we don't have the normal school parties and craziness most families go through. However, since we are involved in two tutorials that changes things a bit.  I had been working on the teachers gifts and was about done when the kids asked me what they were giving their friends - their friends!  Augh! I totally forgot!   Luckily my two youngest are still pretty young and I was able to throw these gifts together uber quickly!



To make the heads I used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and cut out the Owl head. I placed a circle in the bottom of the owl and sliced it out.  The "antlers" are the branches from a tree on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


Dash loved hammering in the embellishments for the eyes while

Tinker Bell added googly eyes to her Rudolph

I thought they turned out pretty cute for being so simple and coming together so fast.  Give it a try and see what you can create out of the ordinary with our cartridges.  The options are endless!  Don't forget to share what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.