Background

Monday, January 18, 2016

Christmas with White Pines

It's hard to believe I have all of my Christmas pictures already on a layout and ready to go. Actually I found that I didn't take enough pictures this year (is that even possible?)  I love scrapbooking the even right after it happens as it always makes me feel so accomplished and ahead.  Have you finished your Christmas layouts yet?

Here are the layouts we created in my White Pines Christmas workshop.
This first layout was our main layout inspired by another consultant Dana Kessler but changed to include a hidden layout with the use of some flip flaps.


This picture shows the right side from the first picture with the flip flaps opened to reveal another  
12 x12 layout and the back of the first page.  Here is where you can see I definitely ran out of pictures.  Here's to hoping someone else took some pictures that I can have :)


This was our Workshop on the Go layout. I absolutely love the simplicity but yet still the detail of this layout.  The picture does not do it justice in my opinion.


For this workshop I had two different workshop options. The first layouts shown were down in the morning and then we had a Picture My Life (PML) workshop in the layout. This was a chance for everyone to learn out to use their PML cards in their normal scrapbooks.  We created the above two layouts as our Cover and End pages and then filled the pages in between with the PML cards and pictures from through out the month of December. My tip for PML cards in scrapbooking is make them your own.  You have lots of embellishments and bling - fancy them up.  Add detail, notes, ribbon, washi tape, you name it - add and and make it fun.  This type of scrapbooking could rock your world and get you back on track with Scrapbooking,

I am sad to say that these White Pines papers shown are retired and no longer available from CTMH.  However, try some of the techniques and ideas here with your own previously purchased CTMH Christmas paper - I know you have some :).

Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.