Background

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Where's our Winter Wonderland?

Every Christmas I just wait for the snow knowing that it must come, it's Christmas after all right?! Well if you are here with me in TN you know the weather around here is CRAZY! Christmas day and it was a whopping 70 degrees outside!!!  To help me remember what Christmas is suppose to feel like and look like, I took out some pictures from last February - pictures of snow and all the fun that comes with it!



If you purchased the White Pines paper, you most likely have some of this blue diamond paper stil available. Here I used that paper, the White Pines Complements and the beautiful white Glitter Paper and I was able to put this layout together super quick. I debated posting the layout because my photo just does not do the shimmer justice but trust me, the shimmer makes the photos pop and reminds me of the glimmer snow makes in the sun. The glitter paper definitely makes the layout!

Are you missing the snow?  What are you creating to help you feel like it is winter time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.