Background

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baptized!

What an amazing night! Several months ago Whiz Kid and Princess came to me individually and told me that they wanted to get baptized. I was so happy to hear this, but of course, wanted to make sure they understood what it meant. After quizzing them and waiting a month or so to make sure it wasn't just something "their friends were doing" - they persisted and we decided it was time. Our church, Grace Chapel, has a river out back and one time a year they do baptisms in the river instead of inside the church. We decided it was time and signed them up. Princess was so excited to be getting baptized! She asked me every day this week, "How many more days until I get baptized, Mama?"

Well, today was the day and I was so happy and thrilled to see my oldest 2 children make such a great and awesome decision. Mike was able to baptize Whiz Kid while Pastor Steve baptized Princess. What an amazing thing to watch and be a part of. I am so proud of my children and their decision to follow God. I love you, babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.