Background

Monday, June 29, 2009

Scrapbook challenge


I finally finished my layout from the kids baptism a couple weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I am actually going to teach this layout at my next workshop in July. If you would like to create it too (with your own title/theme of course) check out my calendar on my website for all the details at http://www.heatherhicks.myctmh.com/.

I love using Close to My Heart's idea books to create my layouts - it truly makes it so easy. So, I have a challenge for you. The first person who posts the Idea Book and layout name that Baptism layout was created from will receive a special scrapbooking prize from me. So, start looking and get your post in soon. Happy searching!

Here's the other layout we will be creating at my workshop. Amanda DesJardin designed the layout while I added my own little touches to it. The right page has our new Flip Flaps add to it to include even more pictures.





Here is how the flip flaps work! It's a really cool way to make your pages interactive and add as many more photos as you want to your layout. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have the books, so have no idea what layout it is. But I cannot wait for the workshop!!!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Fantastic Five from the Imagine book. I love all the Idea Books!!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.