Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Finally Here!

Well, I can't believe I am blogging but here I am. Welcome to the blog of the mother the family circus comic was written after. Not really, but hey, I do think we are being watched and used us as subjects for the column :) I am sure over my next several posts you will see what I mean. As for now, the kids are finally in bed and I am sitting back enjoying a nice bowl of ice cream and planning my trip to Long Beach next month. I am traveling there for Close to My Heart's Leadership Convention and will get to visit a good friend while I am there. I am so looking forward to this get-a-way and a chance to relax. The relaxing part will be with my friend Andrea and then it's off to create and have a loads of fun with corporate at leadership. I will be sure to show off all the great artwork and projects we create. CTMH always does an amazing job and inspiring us with gorgeous artwork.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world, Heather!! Can't wait to follow your journey!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you years ago you should start a blog. Glad you finally took the plunge! ;-)

    I love your layout and I'm looking forward to keeping up with what's going on in Tennessee.

    Love,
    Aunt Apple

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.