Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kids grow up too fast!!!




Wow! Can kids really grow up as fast as it seems? Today, Whiz kid has his first night at summer camp through the church. Our church is really cool and really knows how to show God's love in everything - especially the fun stuff. As you can see, my biggest kid, my husband, was setting the example for the rest of the clan as they celebrated Whiz kids big sleepover at the camp.



Whiz kid was so excited for today and has been doing the count down all week. We packed his bag today as he went through the list from the church to make sure we have everything they listed. He checked it about 5 times to be sure he didn't forget anything :). I slipped in a little goodie bag and card for him to find tonight before he went to bed just to tell him I loved him and to remind him of his promise he made me when he was 2 - He wouldn't grow up and he would always live with me :). I'm holding hard to that promise but it seems to be slipping away rather quickly. I also had to slip him in a camera for him to take pictures of all they did and so we could scrapbook it together. It is killing me not to be there and take the pictures myself but I think I have trained him well enough by now that he should have it pretty well covered. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.