Background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Fun Girls Night


Last night I had a gathering with a wonderful group of ladies in Spring Hill. I've known the hostess for a little over a year and knew the Animal Crackers paper pack would be the perfect layout to create. We had so much fun, a lot of laughs and learned a little too :). All of the ladies there had played with Close to My Heart products before, so we were able to play a little more and I was able to teach the masking technique that you can see in the title. Masking allows you to stamp two different colors with one stamp. Want to learn how? Call me, come over and play with me or I can come to your house and play with you and your friends. :)
This layout was so fun to create. If you know much about me, you know I don't have any babies around here anymore. This layout is of my youngest daughter when she was 3 months old - she is now 3 years old! I hate to be behind on my scrapbooking but, hey, that is o.k., because I always seem to have pictures for each new layout that I create :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.