Background

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The New Babies


My sister and her husband recently had twins and it has been so much fun seeing and playing with them. It has brought back so many memories and made me wish for the chance to go through all of it again. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't see things the same way so... I get to just love on them as much as I can. Here they are at 2 months old - aren't they sweet!!! We are so happy for Misti and Allen. These little blessings were big surprises, wonderful surprises!!!

Trying to be understand and remember how I felt right after I had kids, I have tried to keep my kids at bay unless it was just one on one because 4 kids running around can be quite overwhelming when you are trying to handle new babies. Tinker Bell got to spend some one-on-one time with them but is still a little too young to hold them. So, yesterday, I just had one child as Nana and Papa H had the girls for a fun night and Whiz Kid was at camp so Bruiser and I went to visit the twins.

Bruiser was so excited to get to see the babies let a lone be the very first child to hold the babies. It gets even better. He decided to hold onto one (he actually wouldn't let go of him) and he actually put him to sleep. He was so proud of himself and so happy. He did good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.