Background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All boxed up!


I have been in my office all day creating and having fun getting ready for my hostess Club tomorrow night. We are creating Close to My Hearts new My Creations Cube . It's a fun little pattern that comes flat and you can make it into a cube, treasure box or wall hanging. I was hoping to make it into a trinket box for Princess and give it to her as a surprise. However, as soon as I opened my office door to create, I had 4 little munchkins right behind me to help me create and work on their own little creations. Princess was so excited to see me working with pictures of her that she was all over my space wanting to cut and glue and lay everything out. So, so much for my surprise for her, but it was a lot of fun for both of us and now everytime we look at the box we will have that memory.


Here is the cover that Princess created. She matted the picture and designed it all on her own. She was so excited with her creation that she had to take it to Nana & Papas to show them.
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I used an oldy but goody paper and stickease set from CTMH and it totally fit for my daughter. The ribbon on the sides holds the box altogether and really makes it pop. Give it a try and e-mail me your creations. I would love to see what you come up with.


2 comments:

  1. Heather
    This is Becky your blog looks very nice.
    I like how you have it set up. I will keep checking back for cool ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather
    Here is my blog
    http://peanutbrittlecreation.blogspot.com

    Becky Shuler

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.