Background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Boxin' them up




My hostess club was last night and everyone got to create the new My Creations Cube I was telling you about. Unfortunately we had a couple sick but the boxes that were created were super cute. A mom and daughter came and both used the Emporium papers and stickease to create their box. My mom also came and created her own box with her own papers and stickers that she had at home. This is a fun gift or home decor item that takes very little paper and embellishments and is a great way to use up your scraps from other paper packs. The hardest part is also the cutest part - the ribbons which ties all the sides together. Hope you enjoy - we did!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.