Background

Monday, July 13, 2009

Creating with Friends


Today my friend Tanya came over for me to help her put together a Wedding album for her sister who is getting married this weekend. Of course we don't have any pictures for the album but we wanted to give the bride a head start on her album. Her 4 kids and my 4 kids had a blast playing as we created. After about 5 hours of continual scrapbooking we were pretty pleased by what we were able to pull together. All of this from a Level 1 kit, some embellishments and a couple extra pieces of paper. What do you think?


">

Towards the end of our scrapbooking the kids started getting really loud. Now whenever you have 8 kids in a house it's going to get pretty noisy but this was a lot noisier then normal. I run downstairs to find the kids yelling and screaming. Apparantly there was a new scrapbooker in the house - one who was not invited and not welcome. We had to send him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.