Background

Monday, July 6, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling On Their Head!

Well, I told you my family was crazy and my husband is always sure to prove it.


The other day Princess was outside playing and came inside to tell Bruiser to bring the dogs in (it's his job) because she heard thunder. My wonderful husband, the big kahuna in the house, looked outside and told Bruiser - don't worry, leave the dogs where they were. Princess, with her toes a little bruised from being stepped over, tried to tell daddy about the thunder but to no avail. It was such a beautiful, sunny day - it couldn't be about to rain. But, about 20 minutes later it began to rain. I don't mean a little trickling but a sudden down pour with loud thunder heard by all! Princess looked and me and just smiled. She tried but no one would listen. Mom to the rescue.


I yelled upstairs to Bruiser and told him to bring in the dogs that it was pouring and told him to bring daddy to help him since he didn't seem to think it needed to be done. Both boys came down the stairs, heads low from realizing the error of the ways to a Princess (and mommy) all smiles.



Well our family are not one to let the little things get us down. Daddy and Bruiser headed outside, brought the dogs quickly to save them from saturation and the rest of the world from their yelping and then decided to have a little fun.




You can't get a good bunch of boys down!

Running in the rain is so much fun and let's the heaviness of the world wash away. Next time it rains outside your house, I encourage you to grab your kids and have a little fun. Wash away your grumpiness and enjoy the beauty of the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.