Background

Monday, July 6, 2009

Congratulations to...

Congratulations to Jeanette! She was the winner of the July Workshop challenge! Jeanette recognized the layout from the Imagine book, Fantastic Five layout on page 63.



Here is the layout shown in the Imagine book. I can't show how they created it due to licensing issues but you can come to my workshop on the 17th and use it to create the layout below. Or contact me to order the image book to create all the layouts in this amazing book.




Here is the layout that we will be doing on the 17th. If you compare the layouts you will see that the first page (the left page) has been rotated so that the strips to the left are now on the bottom of my page and the wider strip on the bottom that has the title is now to the left of the focal picture. I angled the pictures to give the layout a more fun feel and to show the movement in the pictures.

The right page layout was left exactly the same with the only change being the accents and the angling of the pictures on the bottom of the layout. I LOVE how you can change the entire feel of the layout by changing the papers, accents and adding your own pictures - don't you?!

As the winner of my workshop challenge, Jeanette will receive the roll of Summer Celebration ribbon rounds to use through- out her summer inspired scrapbook layouts and creations. Enjoy, Jeanette and Congratulations!!!








1 comment:

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.